Concessions & Rebates

You may be eligible to receive an energy concession or rebate towards your bill.

Government Concessions

You may be eligible for a state government-funded energy concession or rebate if you hold a government concession card such as a Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Veteran Affairs Card.

These energy concessions and rebates are administered by Synergy via your electricity account. For more information, visit the Synergy website

Hardship Utilities Grant Scheme (HUGS)

If you are experiencing difficulties paying your gas bill, you may be eligible for the Hardship Utility Grant Scheme (HUGS).

Please call us on 13 13 58 before your gas account is due to find out if you are eligible.